As well as providing two leading online services (Standards & Performance Pathways and Management Support Online), we have undertaken a large number of significant projects across a broad range of topics.
Key Project Areas
- Quality standards and performance management.
- Governance and management models, structures and restructures.
- Management, operational support and building capabilities.
- Organisational building and development, organisational reviews and evaluations.
- Strategic, business and operational planning.
- Human services program design, development and evaluation.
- Social research, service development research and needs assessments.
- Policy analysis and development.
- Training programs and professional development.
- Resource kits, packages and guides.
- Design and delivery of over 70 standalone training and professional development programs, workshops and kits.
- Development of standards for the National Quality Framework for Homelessness Services.
- Identification and Mapping of Community Services and Health Quality Standards (Commonwealth and States/Territories): analysis of evidence requirements; development of cross-referencing methodology and common assessment process for multiple standards.
- Research on the Cost of Quality Service Standards: Assessment and Compliance Reporting for the Not-For-Profit Sector.
- Strengthening Boards and Committees of Management - Governance Pilot Program.
- Sustainable Models of Management for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Organisations.
- Development of Management Models for Early Childhood Services (rural and remote).
- Development of Alternative Domestic and Family Violence Service Models.
- Management Restructure and Development of Alternative Models of Management for Housing Associations.
- Aboriginal Services Capacity Building Project.
- Viability of Small Non-government Organisations - Research and Financial Modelling.
- National Training Strategy for Indigenous Housing Management.
- Family Violence Response and Support Strategy.
- Rape Crisis Centre and 24 Hour Telephone Service Development of State Wide Service.
- Aboriginal Access of and Participation in NSW Local Government Structures and Processes.
- Frontline Drug and Alcohol Workforce Development Training Strategy.
- Evaluation of Clinical Guidelines on Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy for Nursing Practice in NSW.
- Research and Modelling on Reimbursement of Volunteers for the Home and Community Care Program.
- Barriers to Accessing Public Transport by People of Non-English Speaking Backgrounds Service.
- Women's Health Future Directions.
- System Planning and Development (various projects).